Location: 103-375 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 4N4.
- Strong English Communication Skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Responsible for receiving, evaluating, and responding to a high volume of customer inquiries, requests, or concerns and provide resolutions promptly.
- Build customer loyalty by establishing rapport with customers and respond in a tactful, courteous and responsive manner.
- Participates in all department meetings, learning and development, and coaching sessions as requested.
- Obtains and maintains an effective level of products and service knowledge.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to Customer Care Center hours of operations.
- Ensures all business transactions follow operational, technical, and regulatory requirements.
- Respond to customer requests for assistance in resolving servicing issues including but not limited to the following:
- Account Balances.
- Address Changes.
- Branch locations and hours.
- Card services (issue/replace cards, reset PIN #, etc.).
- Check orders.
- Deposit Verification's.
- Financial Transfers.
- Stop Payments.
- Verify check and deposit postings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral program- earn money by referring your friends and family.
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities.
- In-house educational programs.
- Terrific benefit package (medical, vision, dental).
- Employee Assistance Program includes legal, financial, and health support.
- Employee discounts.
- Free parking, located on major bus routes, just across from the Woodside Ferry Terminal.
Additional Job Description
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and offer a high level of quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.