Bilingual (FR/EN) Inbound customer service agents.
What we are looking for:
- High school graduate or equivalent education.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Shift flexibility.
- Ability to pass client background check requirements.
- Bilingual in English and French.
What we offer:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly performance incentives.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Paid training to set you up for success.
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and pension plan.
- Discounted Bus fees.
- Free Parking.
- WorkPerk Discounts (apparel, automotive, food, events, travel, gym memberships, and more!).
For more information on Concentrix, follow us on Facebook & Instagram. @ConcentrixCanada
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
Concentrix offers you the opportunity to gain valuable job experience and opportunities for development. That is why we had over 100 internal promotions last year and 95% of our management staff started in a role just like this.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy