We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
TITLE: Automotive Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Address: 180 Keil Drive South
Postal Code: N7M6B7
Signing Bonus Offered! *Talk to Recruitment today to see eligibility and time frames.
At Concentrix, we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and high-quality service. We are not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
As a Customer Service Advisor supporting Fiat Chrysler Automobiles you will be responsible for helping people every day. With FCA you will be answering calls on recalls, warranties, owners’ manuals, and general inquiries/complaints. FCA consists of many departments offering room for advancement and extra earning.
You will participate in an interactive paid training; in which you will learn everything you need to know. You will join a fabulous team, a great work environment, a beautiful site and a management team that truly cares.
What we are looking for:
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of the client for consideration outside policies and procedures
- For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit a reimbursement request to managers for approval
- Documents new case or updated case file information using quality standards.
- Basic computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications).
- Customer service experience.
What we offer:
- Career advancement.
- WorkPerk Discounts
- Interactive paid training and supportive environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Pension Plan.
- Free Parking and Transit accessible.
- Vehicle Discounts.
- Full-time hours
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities.
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement.
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
- Competitive salary.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy