Customer Service Advisor II, DARTMOUTH
$750 Hiring Bonus paid in full by 90 days’ tenure.
- The Advisor II, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client's product or services.
- Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’).
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services.
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Offer additional products and/or services.
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
- High school diploma with six plus months of customer service experience preferred.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed.
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required.
- *Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws.
- Career Framework Role.
- Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
- Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.